Sunday, September 26, 2010

iPhone 4 RM58







salam...

Oh my is this for real? can't believe my eyes. pinch me pls! ;)) is it about time for me to switch to digi? should i get it now or wait till end of this year? which number i should let go? my 019 or 012? oh no! i love both number. or should i get new number from digi? HAHA. gile apa nak pakai sampai 3 number!  tapi memang rasa teruja tengok! it's really love at the 1st sight =D tak sabar rasa. tapi OMNIA ku belum berusia setahun pun lagi. ish ish. am totally in dillema. ;(

nota kaki : celcom kenapa takde deal dengan iphone ni! ishhh

1 thought(s):

Syafiq said...

hp ni mmg superb! tpi dah dikalahkan dgn samsung galaxy S 2..hehe..

senang2 lawatlah ye...

duniakiesya.blogspot.com

Free counters!

c l i c k

 

.eat.laugh.share. Design by Insight © 2009