Wednesday, January 1, 2014

For your info !

** This is sticky post entry. Scroll down for the latest entry. Thank you. 

Assalammualaikum

Dear my 69* beloved followers ! I would like to thank you  all from the bottom of my heart, for following this blog of mine !  However I'd appreciate if you guys follow my other blog (this one is my former blog which had been missing for  3 months) click HERE. As this blog gonna go private or I'll delete it one fine day. Simply because I don't think I can manage to maintain both blogs.  BTW the choice is yours. Tak nak follow pun takpe. HEHE. toodles !

 I'll change the blog name into nadea's daily drama as well ;))


nota kaki ; why 69? because the other one is me myself follow from my other BLOG !

7 thought(s):

|wawa| said...

baeklah kakak chantekk..heee

n a d e a said...

@Einaz Shah Rizal Thomas
thank you for dropping by and share ur thoughts !

@wawa
heee ;p tak larat nak maintain 2 blog la wawa ;)

|wawa| said...

hehe..wawa pon kdg t'tukar2 neverending stories ngan nadea's daily drama sbb biasa bkak dr link kt twitter..heee

|wawa| said...

hehe..wawa pon kdg t'tukar2 neverending stories ngan nadea's daily drama sbb biasa bkak dr link kt twitter..heee

n a d e a said...

@ wawa

biasa dkt twitter akak letak link blog lama. sbb akak promote blog tu je.. blog ni dah stop. even kat gb pun akak dah remove. step by step. ;)

ahmad endo said...

wow rajin tul ko ada blog lagi...hehehe...tapi kalo rajin update mana tau koleh jadi cam justkhai...buat banyak blog n dapat duit dari suma blog2 tu...hehehe

Un Phat Lee said...

ade korean dramakah kat sini after this? ehe

Free counters!

c l i c k

 

.eat.laugh.share. Design by Insight © 2009